Thursday, October 31, 2013

Oh Shoot, It's Halloween!

Remember how last year you promised yourself you'd get a Halloween costume the moment they came out? I sure do.. Well long story short, It's October 31st and I still got nothing! If you're in the same boat, I decided to give some of you ladies a couple of ideas that you can put together in a matter of hours since that is all you got!


Disney Princesses were lame costumes until I saw what these ladies decided to put together and create their own version of the lovely Disney Princesses. Can be easily put together by what is in your closet, or even better.. You can take the last few hours before it hits Halloween time and go on a shopping spree for your own version of the Disney Princesses, and well, buy something you'll be able to wear any time throughout the year!



Now my favorite part of this Cat Woman costume is the fact that I have every part of it is hidden somewhere inside my closet! & this goes out to all the rocker chicks at heart, because if you don't own leather Jeggings in your closet by now... It's about time you get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment