Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Uh-Oh Holiday Season is Here


 
Ever since I was a little kid, the Holiday Season was the most wonderful time of the year! Unlike most kids who love the Holiday Season because of presents and days off from school, I loved it because I could dress up in the nicest outfits, and wear my hair like the "grown ups" did! And so, I had to make a special blog post on Holiday Season fashion. I will actually be dedicating one blog post a week for the Holiday Season. Now, when I say "Holiday Season", I most certainly include Halloween and Thanksgiving to the mix! 
(The picture shown up top)
For quite some time I have been obsessing over MAC's Sheen Supreme lipsticks! And nothing says "CENTER OF ATTENTION" like a light bright pink. Not only is it considered make-up, it is also a must have accessory! Now occasionally you'll hear someone say; "Oh I don't like lipstick" (I would know because my best friend Deborah says that to me every single day), but tis the season to kick it up a notch and give your lips some life!
Now for the eyes, I kept it simple and easy (for I am not a make-up artist and would pretty much look like a clown if I tried to make things complicated.) All I did for the eyes, was use Lancôme's Pink Pearls as the Matte, Drama for the shimmer, added a little of the Pink Zinc to add some life to the eye, and Successorize as the finishing Matte to make my eyes really pop.

Now, for the finishing touch I threw on some Sephora Peach Fusion blush to highlight my cheek bones, and VOILA, the makeup was done! 
 
(Next Blog Post will be on the Outfit)

1 comment: