Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


In my last blog post I spent time blabbing about the make-up I used and would recommend for all the ladies looking for a great night out during this Holiday season! 
Today I will actually talk about one of the outfits I loved wearing so far during this season. 
I consider this a comfy, yet chic look. 
When I bought these dark latte colored pants, I thought they would be a huge gamble. Personally, I am not a big fan on baggy pants unless they are sweat pants. However, these pants really changed my mind. 
They paired really well with my sheer sparkled up top!
Now onto the shoes.. 
I have yet to wear these pants with flat shoes, because it simply does not seem to go together at all!
You may HAVE to wear heels with pants like these, because you don't want to lose your feminine curves and if you're short, wearing these pants with flats may make you look even shorter!

Outfit:
Shirt: NastyGal.com
Pants: Forever 21
Heels: BCBGMaxazria
Bracelet: Swarovski

No comments:

Post a Comment